Friday, May 26, 2006

It is with the greatest pleasure


that I introduce you to the newest member of the family. Her name is Mathilda - "Tillie" and she is between 6 and 8 weeks old - according to the owners of the mom. They say she is a German shepherd/husky mix... but you sure could have fooled us. Andy and I picked her up yesterday. She slept through the night last night and enjoys chewing...

I know, I know, it has nothing to do with loom knitting... but I couldn't resist.

5 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is soooo beautiful. I had a dog, Lobo, that was a mixed of german shepperd and husky. He was so lovable.
Have fun with her.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Kathy

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations on the warm and lovable new family member.

Kathy in Tokyo

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger jocelyn said...

She's adorable!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, She's lovely and looks like she'll be very loyal, too. Best of luck to all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home